In 7 words: growth marketer, aspiring entrepreneur, dancer, urban explorer.
I’ve been working in growth and acquisition marketing for tech companies in NYC for the last few years. Currently, I’m the Marketing Director at The Flatiron School, a coding bootcamp, and lead the charge on new customer acquisition, content marketing, lead generation & lead nurturing, as well as strategic marketing partnerships. Previously, I led the marketing team at social media tech startup Likeable Local for 2.5 years. When I’m not working, I continue to pursue my passion for dance and fitness, be an urban explorer in my own city, and travel. I’m passionate about helping people pursue their best life as well helping more and women break into tech.
- Seattle born and raised. Thanks to NYU for getting me to trek to NYC and never look back.
- Once a dancer, always a dancer. Dancing is and always will be more than just a hobby or something I used to do, and I still perform when I can!
- I am passionate about health and fitness. I taught at boutique NYC fitness studio, Refine Method, for several years. Nowadays, I do some personal training for friends and others :)
- Occasionally, I do freelance marketing work. Reach out if you have a project for me!
- In my free time you might find me trying out workout classes in NYC, playing tennis, eating chocolate or traveling.
Let’s be internet friends!
Twitter : @NicoleKroese
Instagram : @xonicolekroese