As the Director of Marketing I oversee all marketing channels, driving the acquisition funnel for all programs in all global markets.
I’ve had the opportunity to build out Flatiron School’s marketing from the ground up and have grown the team and our marketing impact by over 5x in under 3 years.
I currently oversee performance marketing, lifecycle marketing, content marketing, events and experiential, PR, product marketing, marketing operations, and creative.
- Grew the team by 5x in one year
- Lead go-to-market marketing efforts for Flatiron School expansion into 8+ new markets in 1 year.
- Lead team to launch and scale acquisition on multiple new product lines.
- Launched and developed co-marketing, partnerships, and affiliate as a lead generation strategy which now sources to over 15% of new business.
- Oversaw the growth of on-campus Events as an acquisition and conversion strategy, in addition to online events.
- Developed and oversee paid acquisition strategy and growth into multi-million dollar annual strategy driving a significant portion of our acquisition. Campaigns across Facebook, Google, Quora and other channels. Optimized creative, audiences, etc to hit profitable CPA with scale.
- Built and manager all email marketing and automation. Email workflows consistently improve conversion between stages by more than 25%.
- Conceptualize and launch monthly promotions and campaigns to drive urgency with prospects. Promotions now contribute to on average 30% of new business each month.
- Built marketing operating model to project growth and manage funnel KPIs.