Nicole Kroese Maddern
K Health: Sr. Director of Marketing (6/20-present)
- Oversaw product marketing, content marketing, PR, and growth initiatives
- Led GTM marketing strategy for several new business lines (Pediatrics, Men’s Health, and Women’s Health) including market research and segmentation, channel strategy, landing page development and testing, paid search, content, creative, and CRM efforts.
- Oversaw creative development for Facebook acquisition campaigns
- Led rollout of strategic partnership with Baltimore City School District to drive adoption and improved healthcare access for 80,000 students + families.
Flatiron School (acquired by WeWork): Sr. Director of Marketing (4/19-6/20), Director of Marketing (11/16-4/19), Senior Manager of Marketing Acquisition (1/16-11/16)
- Built 30+ person marketing team from the ground up (25 of which were hired during a rapid scale period)
- Oversaw performance marketing, product marketing, regional and event marketing, lifecycle marketing, content, and communications teams
- Responsible for all full-funnel customer acquisition from lead generation to revenue booked.
- Led GTM marketing strategy for expansion into 10 US Markets + London
- Led product marketing strategy for expansion into new course disciplines including data science, UX/UI Design, and Cybersecurity
- Led marketing effort and integration through WeWork acquisition and oversaw integration of two additional school acquisitions (Designation.io, Secureset Academy)
- Developed customer journey, defined lifecycle stages, created personas, and built lead scoring algorithms to optimize acquisition funnel.
- Managed a $15 million+ annual media budget deployed across paid digital, sponsored content, OOH, hyperlocal events and sponsorships.
- Built and updated a robust multi-product, multi-market marketing acquisition model.
Likeable Local: VP of Marketing & Partnerships (6/15-1/16), Director of Marketing & Partnerships (2/14-6/15), Account Executive (8/13-2/14)
- Led 5 person marketing team responsible for all lead generation for social media B2B SaaS product.
- Promoted internally from top performing account executive into marketing leader after independently building the foundation of a scalable marketing model.
- Led GTM launch of new freemium app, Likeable Hub and rapidly acquired thousands of users.
- Increased qualified lead generation by over 2x and more than marketing-sourced tripled revenue through paid media, co-marketing, content, and CRM.
- Built partner (reseller) program which quickly scaled to 10%+ of monthly recurring revenue.
- Created marketing, sales, and customer success processes using tools like HubSpot and Salesforce.
Hi-Impact Communications: Media Strategist, New York, NY (4/12-1/13), Intern (7/11-3/12)
- Created and executed strong social media, creative content, and press relationships for clients including: Soxxy (e-commerce), Don Q Rum, Panasonic Avionics
MKTG: Nike Brand Ambassador, New York, NY—(2010-2012)
- Developed & ran an on-campus (NYU) and social media based viral community around Nike Training Club (NTC) programs & events for students and the female fitness community.
New York University, New York, NY
Graduated Magna Cum Laude in 3 years with BFA in Dance & Minor in Business Studies. GPA: 3.86